We are confident that we can provide the eye care you need. Below you’ll find a list of some of the key eye care services that our optometric practice offers.
Thorough Eye Exams are just the beginning in Big Stone Gap and Pennington Gap…
Comprehensive eye exams for adults and children, co-management of laser vision correction surgery, caring for eye emergencies and so much more. The optometrists in our Practice provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- InfantSEE® This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.
- Pediatric Eye Exams Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Astigmatism Diagnosis & Treatment Astigmatism is a very common eye condition that's easily corrected by eyeglasses or contact lenses and on some occasions, surgery.
- Presbyopia Diagnosis and Treatment Does holding a newspaper farther from your face help you see the words? For this reason, presbyopia is sometimes called "long-arm syndrome."
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Management of Ocular Diseases Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Advanced Technology We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Richmond Hill Dry Eye Treatment Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Eye Emergencies (Pink/Red Eyes) Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- Latisse Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.